HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!
I hope you’re all managing some sort of a break, wherever you are. Let us know what you’re getting up to today!
Meanwhile… here’s what we’ve been getting up to this month! We had a big change around recently and you may have noticed that our blog has changed slightly! So this was a very important month for us in working out what we needed to improve for our new and improved blog 🙂 we hope you love the changes we’ve made so far!!!
As for the monthly round up… here goes!
Top 5 Blog Posts
Top 5 Instagram Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- We moved our blog from Blogger to WordPress – thank you for bearing with us during our changes!
- We were in the top 3 biggest climbers in the Parent Blogger Club this week 🙂
- We were named by the Tots100 in a list of 10 amazing young mum bloggers (in August but we hadn’t noticed until this month!) Check it out here
- Maria found out that her little bump will be a baby girl! CONGRATULATIONS Maria and Dave!!!
- Amy broke the single curse! She’s currently in a long distance relationship and is really happy, so of course we are all really happy for her too!
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- Why is Singing Three Blind Mice Making Your Baby Smarter? – Oliiki
- Make Learning Fun at Home – Me and B Make Tea
- Easter and Spring Activities for Kids – The Next Best Thing to Mummy
- My Fear of PND – Just Another Manic Mummy (Mums the Word)
- 7 Things That Make Me Proud of My Boys – Morgan’s Milieu