We are back for another monthly round up of our stats and what an exciting month it has been!
April is possibly one of my favourite months – it’s definitely spring time and although sometimes you have an April heatwave, the weather isn’t too unbearable! (For someone like me, who can’t handle hot weather!!!) Plus April comes with the added bonus of 2 bank holidays, and 2 weeks of the kids being off school – every mum’s dream, eh?
So what have we been up to this month??
Top 5 Blog Posts
Some of our top posts from last month have reappeared here too! Up first we have…
In second place throughout April is…
In third place…
In fourth place…
And, last but not least, our fifth top post this month is…
Top 5 Instagram Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- Amy and Sarah went to New York for 5 days! Whilst there, we saw many sights including Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Staten Island, the American Museum of Natural History, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park and the Brooklyn Bridge!
- Olivia is now nappy-less all day AND all night! Well done, Olivia 🙂
- Our brand new Facebook group ‘Mummykind – Chat and Support’ has 100 members already!
- Maria has been manning a reusable nappy pop up shop in Ashford over the last couple of weeks (if you’re local you should head over!)
- We probably all ate too much chocolate over Easter!
Top 5 Photos this month
Unsurprisingly, some of our favourite photos this month are all to do with the trip to NYC!
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- How to Make an Easter Tree in 5 Easy Steps – Confessions of a Crummy Mummy
- My Cervical Cancer Story – Morgan’s Milieu
- Do Our Daughters Really Need Rescuing? – The Desperate Housewife
- My Son’s Journey with Autism – The MK Journey
- You Are Worth Putting First – Soft Thistle Life