May has been such a busy month, and it has absolutely flown by (the whole year seems to have gone really quickly, to be honest!)
We are very nearly half way through 2019……HOW?! I hope 2019 is going well for you all so far!
Top 5 Blog Posts
In first place again we have Sarah’s Moana themed party inspiration! Worth re-visiting in time for Summer if you’re planning a Disney party for your children (and stay tuned for the next instalment of this being published in the coming weeks!!!)
In second place throughout May, this SHOCKING anecdote from Paige about what someone thought was acceptable to say to her while she enjoyed a lunch with her family…
Up next in third place is Maria’s post on getting toddlers through a nasty cold! It seems that lots of little ones have been under the weather recently 😦
In fourth place, Maria’s review of Chaffree Knickerboxers! This is the first review of these undergarments by a pregnant woman!
Last but not least, Sarah’s post about moving Olivia from a childminder to a nursery is in 5th place this month…
Top 5 Facebook Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- We had 2 Mummykind birthdays this month! Olivia turned 3 and Maria turned 25!
- We hit 200 blogposts that have been published on our site since we launched in July 2017 (that’s a lot of writing) – thank you all so much for supporting us in that time.
- Oliver has been learning makaton and is doing really well using his signs and learning new ones!
- Olivia and Maria’s little boy both came out with chickenpox! The poor babies are doing very well, though Olivia is probably going to have a few scars for a little while.
- Sarah has won a ‘Best Blog’ award courtesy of Army and You magazine! You can read her article that was featured in the magazine here.