Consider this my first proper go at a bucket list, having just celebrated my 24th birthday, I’m starting to feel a little more over the hill than I did before!
Can mums really have a bucket list of stuff that’s just for them? Probably not, but I’m willing to give it a go (bonus points for every item on the list that isn’t mum related?)
I plan on updating this list every time I tick an item off! And maybe I’ll review them as I go along too… Starting off with a VERY family friendly one, here it is, my 30 before 30 list:
- Go to Disneyworld Orlando, Florida with the kids
- Have a mother-daughter photoshoot
- Go on a girls’ spa weekend
- Do a cocktail making master class
- Go to the Gatsby Party event my husband and I planned to go to this year!
- See P!nk live in concert
- Go to a festival
- Visit Cadbury World in Birmingham
- FINALLY qualify as a registered barrister (or, failing that, transition to solicitor)
- Visit Hever Castle
- Write a book
- Do an ancestry DNA kit
- Go to Butlins
- Start doing yoga again
- Go to another country in the UK (not England!)
- Drive in a foreign country
- Go on holiday to the Lake District
- See The Lion King in theatre
- Take Olivia to see the Royal Ballet at the Royal Opera House
- Try a ‘Family Day Out Jar’ and see it through!
- Watch Trooping the Colour in person
- Run (or walk) a marathon
- Properly try at being vegan (goodbye cheese, I will miss you)
- Book a city break for me and the hubby
- Go to Alton Towers with the kids
- Go GLAMping with the kids
- Hike along the Yorkshire moors with Olivia
- Force my husband to do a dance class with me
- Get a sewing machine
- Learn how to crochet (I’m old now, that’s something I should learn to do, right?)
Only 8 kid-orientated items on the list! Not bad going, eh?
Have you done a list like this before? What would you be excited to try?