Wow, just typing July feels weird! And now we’re at the end of it and swinging straight into AUGUST!!! Here’s what we’ve been up to this month…
Top 5 Blog Posts
Top 5 Instagram Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- We launched our Wonderful Women Wednesday feature!
- Our interview with the BBC aired! You can check it out on BBC South East’s facebook/ twitter pages here
- Sarah and family have made the decision to adopt a cat! Stay tuned for awesome furry photos (@Sarah_mummykind on instagram!)
- Maria became officially MORE PREGNANT THAN SHE HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE! Due date is very soon and we are all so excited to welcome her little baby girl into the world!
- We passed 300 followers on instagram! And since then it’s kept climbing… We are so excited and want to thank everyone. If you don’t follow us already, you can find our instagram account here!
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- Imagine Forest – Look for inspiration in your kids’ creative writing
- Isablog UK – 8 months and we’re still not pregnant
- Young Mummy Survival Guide – Weaning Preparation
- Kate on Thin Ice – Tackling the Isolation of Infertility
- One Frazzled Mum – I Have Fibromyalgia
What have you been up to this month?