Sorry this is so late! It’s been a busy month for all of us and we’re all a combination of exhausted, delirious and happy at the same time!
So here it is… our Top 5 from September:
Top 5 Blog Posts
Top 5 Instagram Posts
Top 5 Things we did
- Charlie had her baby boy! Welcome to the world Baby Leon. Mummy and Baby are doing very well.
- Imogen not only became a big sister but also had her birthday this month! Lots of celebrations for Charlie and family.
- Amy had her tonsillectomy, and unfortunately managed to get an infection! She’s feeling much better now. Speaking of infections, Harriet and Paige also suffered a bit this month! They both had 2 kidney infections but are on the mend.
- Maria’s little boy started Reception in school (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!) He has settled in really well and his favourite lesson is Maths.
- Maria’s baby girl has been diagnosed with CMPA like her big brother. Maria has had to change her diet to carry on breastfeeding but it’s going well and the little one is so happy she did her first smiles!
Top 5 Photos this month
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- Rainbows Are Too Beautiful – How Autism is Like a Courtesy Car
- Morgan’s Milieu – How to Play with Your Kids When You Don’t Like to Play
- This Glorious Life – Screen-Free Ideas to Keep the Kids Happy and Entertained
- The Desperate Housewife – Why I am the Mum who Wears Make-Up Every Day
- Confessions of an Irish Mammy – The 10 Stages of a Hangover with Kids