Wow – November is over already! Where has the year gone? It’s very nearly, dare I say it?, CHRISTMAS! I’m not sure whether we will continue our round up posts next year – what do you all think?
Top 5 Blog Posts
This post from Maria is number 1 this month!
I guess we know what everyone’s kids have been suffering with since the wintery weather came along!
This one from Sarah is still up there in the top 5! I guess it’s still Summer somewhere…
With the release of Frozen 2 we may need to plan a Frozen themed party to suit those winter birthdays!
We’d love to know if anyone has tried this during their pregnancy as recommended by Maria – get in touch!
This post is up at number 3 this month.
We must have had a few readers looking for gift ideas this month! I’m sure that many of these gift ideas for your paper anniversary could also be appropriate as Christmas gifts for your other half!
This one from Sarah is up at number 4 this month.
Last but not least, at number 5 we have Sarah’s birth story making a comeback!
Keep an eye out for Maria’s new birth story post all about baby no.2!
Top 5 Things we did
- Sarah took Kiera to see Little Mix at the O2 Arena in London! Coincidentally, Amy also went to see them the day before. Everyone had an amazing time and came away feeling so empowered. #GRLPWR anyone?
- Maria applied for funding to expand her nappy library – keep your eyes peeled for more developments!
- Harriet & Florence and Charlie, Immy & Leon all went to Little Street together and had a lovely time
- Harriet got a 1st in her first university assignment – we’re all so proud of her!
- Maria and her husband celebrated 8 years together – CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!
Top 5 Other Blogposts we LOVED
- Tales From Mamaville – The importance of mental health as a mother
- Rainbows Are Too Beautiful – An Elf on the Shelf for our autistic kids
- Vikalinka – White Christmas Truffle Cake Recipe
- Easy Mommy Life – 10 phrases to use when your toddler doesn’t listen
- A Moment With Franca – 12 Family Movie Nights Advent Calendar
What have you been up to this month?