Here it is! The final one of 2019! So as well as just a roundup for this month, we’ve done a roundup for the whole year.
Top 5 Blog Posts in December
Top 9 Blog Posts in 2019
- Planning a Moana themed party
- Getting your toddler through a cold
- Collecting colostrum during pregnancy
- Ideas for your paper anniversary
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Sarah’s birth story
- I refuse to be ashamed about my miscarriage
- Recognising the signs of sepsis
- How I use my bullet journal to get my parenting shit together
Top 9 Instagram Posts of 2019
And, just because it’s easier and prettier, here are our Top 9 instagram posts of this year!
Personal Top 5s from 2019
As it’s the end of the year and it’s always good to focus on the positive things… here is a personal Top 5 from each of us!
- Got pupillage!
- Managed Christmas alone with Olivia while Jamie is away in the Falklands
- Went to New York in April
- Got her first car after passing her driving test last year, OH THE FREEDOM!
- Went to see Frozen 2 with Olivia… 4 times…
- Went on holiday to New York
- Got Mummykind featured on BBC South East Today and inspired lots of mummies across Kent and East Sussex with her story about Postpartum Psychosis
- Oliver began interaction therapy for his ASD and is even saying some words now!
- Felt more empowered than ever as a single mum
- Started learning to drive
- Made an effort to be more present with friends and family, which meant spending less time on her phone or online
- Spent a long weekend camping with her church family
- Prioritised her mental health, especially avoiding eating disorder triggers
- Made more time to plan date nights with her husband!
- Finally got answers and diagnoses for lots of medical problems that have long been an issue
- Had a beautiful baby boy!
- Went on holiday to Norway
- Got engaged!!
- Got promoted at work to a specialist vulnerable women’s worker
- Had a mini break at the New Forest
- Had a beautiful baby girl!
- Maria’s son started school this year
- Received an environmental award
- Started a new business – South East Reusables CIC
- Started an Open University course in Psychology
- Got a 1st class mark in her first university assignment!
- Went on holiday to France with her family
- Celebrated 6 years suicide attempt and self-injury free
- Had her first plus size modelling gig